Leaky Gut Natural Treatment – Home Exercises
Exercise is consider one of the leaky gut natural treatment. Today we want to share with you 3 simple exercise that can help you improve your health and speed up the leaky gut healing process. This simple exercise was used to stimulate the nervous system and help the body accelerate the healing process.
Exercise has more to do with our digestive system than you might thought. Exercise movement contribute to bowel movements. These movement patterns stimulate the internal organs and the pressure help keep the digestive tract moving.
In fact, lack of movement is one of the biggest contributing factor to constipation. Exercise also helps to regulate our blood sugar. Which is help prevent more problem coming from the leaky gut.
And the most important thing is you can do this exercise at your own home. But before we start please take note on this TWO important point:
- Please keep in mind that this exercise are not meant to performed rigorously to the point of exhaustion.
- It must be performed in controlled manner with more focus on our breathe.
This exercise will positively impact your mood and improve symptoms of depression because it release endorphins. Endorphins are among are among the brain chemicals known as neurotransmitters, which function to transmit electrical signal to nervous system.
According to research on depression, anxiety and exercise. It shows that physical benefit of exercise can help to reduce anxiety and improve mood. Exercise may also reducing immune system chemicals that can worsen depression.
Here the exercise detail:
1. Hip Extension
This exercise great for nervous system. If you haven’t exercise properly for a while then this will a good start. Step by step guide as per below:
- Lie on your back. Put your arm at your sides and knees bent with feet flat on the floor.
- Slowly lift your hips off the ground by squeezing your buttocks. Push your heels into the ground.
- Be sure that your knees stay in line with your hips and ankles. Do not flare in or out.
- Slowly drop your hips back down to the ground.
- If you feel stress on your low back then squeeze your buttocks together before initiating the movement.
- Control your breathe and repeat it again
2. Prone Cobra
This Prone Cobra good for stretching and increasing mobility in the thoracic spine. Its alone can greatly increase our energy levels. If you have chronic fatigue symptom then this is good for you to practice. Follow the instruction:
- Lie face down, with your arms at your sides.
- Take a deep slow breath. And as you inhale, life your chest off the ground while squeezing your shoulder blade together. Rotate your arms so that your palms face away from your body and your thumbs are pointed up.
- Keep your head and neck in line. Be careful not to tilt your head back while keeping your toes on the ground.
- Hold this position until you need to breath out. And then exhale slowly as you slowly lower your chest back on the floor.
- If you feel stress on your low back, squeeze your buttocks together before initiating the movement.
3. Wood Chop
This exercise great for increasing intra-abdominal pressure which can stimulate digestion. Other than that it is also good to relief stress. Follow the instruction below:
- Stand up straight with your arm by your side.
- Bring your arms up over your head with hands together as you inhale.
- As you exhale, bring your arms down. And bending at the waist in the same motion as if you were chopping with an axe.
- Pause for a brief a few second before returning to your standing position naturally.
- You can alternate your chopping position to the right, left or center.
These simple exercise might seem extremely easy or extremely challenging, it depends on your physical condition and state of health. Remember, this exercise is about controlling your breathe and your inner body movement. It can helping your body to heal your gut.
If you are looking for more advice about leaky gut natural treatment, exercise and diet. You can check this leaky gut cure program.